Recently, I was interviewed by Ben Amos with on the Engage with Story Podcast about how to tell your families story with video.
The Engage with Story Podcast is a weekly podcast exploring how digital storytelling, content creation and marketing engages an audience and moves them to take action through stories.. It’s a great podcast and definitely worth checking out.
If you’d like to listen to my episode, just hit on the play button below.
In the Podcast we covered:
- How technology has made it so easy to capture video of our family
- The issue of having content on our devices, but not doing anything with it
- Thinking about the content you are capturing and what you’re doing with it
- If you don’t do something with the content, you will eventually not be able to watch it
- How to use story to make engaging content
- The importance of thinking about your audience when recording content
- Having a plan makes it easier to create story videos
- The technology and Apps available to use make it easy
- Top 3 tips to create better videos with our phones
- How using storytelling in this way will impact storytelling in business
- Recommendations to ensure we don’t lose digital media
This was a great experience and I look forward to doing more podcasts in the future.